PROGRAMY ,FILMY , MUZA , AUTA ,GRY , XXX
Dołączył: 08 Sie 2013
Przeczytał: 0 tematów
|Wysłany: Sob 12:43, 22 Mar 2014 Temat postu: DaVinci Resolve 10.1 (Win 7 64 bit) (crack iND)
DaVinci Resolve 10.1 (Win 7 64 bit) (crack iND) (Size: 234.51 MB)
Hollywood’s most powerful and creative color correction!
DaVinci Resolve 10 features a completely redesigned user interface that's designed to be extremely fast to use and to eliminate unnecessary clicks and settings. A job can be up and running in three clicks: one to log in, one to drop media into the project and the next to grade. DaVinci Resolve 10 includes plenty of incredible features like a new streamlined project import, export and selection workflow. You get scrubbable media thumbnails to speed up shot selection, production metadata fields for entering on set shot notes and larger color control palettes to give faster access to grading tools. There are also new clear graphical palettes for control of power windows, keys, sizing, tracking and stabilization, camera raw and data burn ins.
Unlimited Grades - DaVinci Resolve uses node based processing where each node can have color correction, power windows and effects. Join unlimited nodes sequentially, or in parallel to combine grades, effects, mixers, keys and custom curves!
Powerful Primaries - Get perfect looking images with the world’s most powerful primary color corrector for setting lift, gamma and gain with the control of YRGB colorspace. Primary control includes shadows, midtones and highlight log controls with offset.
Precision Secondaries - Target specific colors or areas of the image with secondary color correctors. DaVinci Resolve includes precise color qualification that lets you target colors with clean edges so no matter how complex your grade, it blends seamlessly.
Optical ReFraming - When you need to reframe a shot, it’s vital that you don’t loose quality. DaVinci Resolve includes optical quality sub pixel processing so when you reframe, or even zoom into a shot, quality is retained. This lets you fix shots with full quality.
Image Stabilizer and Tracker - Includes the world’s most powerful 3D tracker for locking Power Windows™ to on screen objects. No more time wasting on keyframe generation! You can also image stabilize to clean up shots that would otherwise be unusable!
High Dynamic Range - DaVinci Resolve supports HDR source images with real time display, blending and grading for incredible control over your shot. DaVinci Resolve also supports the 16-bit floating point ACES colorspace so you get full quality and dynamic range.
RGB Mixing - For extreme looks and innovative creative styles, DaVinci Resolve supports RGB mixer grading to control individual red, green and blue gain for each color channel, blend and mix channels. You can even swap inputs for extreme effects!
Custom Curves - When you’re after subtle control, custom curves let you define a custom gamma curve that’s applied for your corrections. This can be ganged for all channels or set per channel. Custom curves also support YSFX luminance and saturation effects.
HSL Curve Grading - Curve grading is a very popular grading method and lets you adjust colors on a curve graph with a workflow that’s similar to grading with popular editing software. You can control high and low clip per node, and set high and low clip softness.
Power Windows - Invented by DaVinci, Power Windows revolutionized grading. DaVinci Resolve features unlimited windows with circle, linear, polygon and PowerCurve shapes. Windows have mask control with inside and outside grading and full multi point tracking!
Real Time Noise Reduction - When running powerful CUDA based hardware with DaVinci Resolve, you can take advantage of digital noise reduction. DNR is perfect for removing noise in digital cameras, and you can even apply noise reduction within Power Windows!
Keyframe Timeline - The built-in keyframe timeline lets you see color corrections, shot framing and transitions in a separate timeline per clip. You can adjust every grading parameter with auto key-framing and adjustable dynamics.
Color Decision Lists - DaVinci Resolve supports ASC color decision lists including full slope, offset, power and saturation metadata. All CDL events are synchronized with EDL events including additional support for stereoscopic 3D size data.
Gallery Stills and Grades - When you’re grading, it’s important to keep stills from earlier in the job so you can compare shots to keep your grades consistent. DaVinci Resolve’s Gallery lets you quickly save and share stills and also copy color grades from your work!
Dailies and Metadata - For on set editing and grading, DaVinci Resolve includes dailies tools for syncing audio and to manage and edit metadata. The one click sync links full quality camera images with system audio for quick on set grading, preview and render.
3D and 1D LUT Support - Work with 1D and 3D LUTs simply and easily. DaVinci Resolve supports open standard .cube files and you can add LUTs for input, output and display, or even a LUT for every node! You can even create a 3D LUT from any grade with a single click!
Copy and Paste Grades - When you’re working with media shot on the same location, with the same camera, then the copy and paste grade feature dramatically speeds up your work. Copy grades to any clip, or even a range of clips, and even copy camera raw metadata!
Real Time Proxies - Sometimes when you use lots of nodes on a high resolution source clip you might run out of GPU processing to play real time. No problem with DaVinci. Simply turn on real time proxies and then play, even when adding even more grades!
Important v10 Pre-install Notes
* The new OpenFX plugin support and temporal processes in v10, optical flow speed changes, temporal NR and motion blur, all use significantly more GPU RAM compared to other image processing. We now recommend a minimum of 2GB of GPU RAM for HD image processing and greater than 4GB of GPU RAM for 4K images if Plugins or temporal processes are to be used
What's new in DaVinci Resolve 10.1
- Rich Text Title support
- Take Selector to preview and align multiple takes
- Copy timeline clips via Option + Drag
- FCPX Import: Imports sync-audio as a compound clip
- FCPX Import: Compound clips with single A/V elements are split into individual clips
- Import font properties from FCP7 XML
- Support for timeline markers
- Support for Generator sizing, cropping and composition
Color Page Updates
- Copy and paste of Power Windows with metadata
- Additional highlight difference mode
- Support for rectangle patch size for monitor calibration
- Added monitor calibration support using SpectraCal CalMan
- Ability to expand/collapse mark store groups from the BMD panel
- Ability to add marks on mark store sub-groups
- Expanded preserve options in ColorTrace, Gallery and copy timeline grades
Stereoscopic 3D Support Updates
- Single editable timeline containing both eyes
- Edit timeline eye selection for viewing
- Media Pool Left/Right clip syncing and split
- Media Pool eye selection for viewer, clip attributes and metadata
- Support for stereo track mattes
- Additional Media Pool columns to indicate stereo sync and linked audio offset
- Color page gang controls for floating windows
- Option of first or middle frame for auto colour and alignment processing
- Ripple node labelling from one eye to the other
- Stereoscopic 3D filter options for convergence, auto-align, swapped media and floating windows
- Convergence for mono-clips, titles, mattes and node sizing
- Support for Final Cut Pro X 10.1 XML
- Ability to add clips from folder and sub-folders to MediaPool with matching bins automatically created
- Ability to ColorTrace all versions from source to target
- Support for trimming frame-based formats such as ARRIRAW, DPX and DNG
- Support for PSD frames
- Support for PNG frames
- Support for ARRI metadata
- Support for Canon C500 v1.1 IDTs
- Sony MXF audio rendering
- Support for Avid FrameFlex
- Bitrate control for easyDCP renders
- Slate TC field editing in the media pool
- Additional DCI XYZ timeline colorspace option for JPEG2000 and easyDCP clips
- General performance and stability improvements
Minimum system requirements
- Windows 7 Pro 64 bit with SP1
- 12 GB of system memory is recommended and 8 GB is the minimum supported
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video version 9.7.7 or later
- NVIDIA/ATI Driver version – As required by your GPU
- RED ROCKET Driver version 1.4.36
- RED ROCKET Firmware version 188.8.131.52
Language : English
Homepage : http://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/davinciresolve/software
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/GTpK7HYDDDKs/DaVinci Resolve 10.1 (Win 7 64 bit) (crack iND) [ChingLiu].rar
http://turbobit.net/w575rm1ixwqq/DaVinci Resolve 10.1 (Win 7 64 bit) (crack iND) [ChingLiu].rar.html
Post został pochwalony 0 razy
||Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Nie możesz pisać nowych tematów
Nie możesz odpowiadać w tematach
Nie możesz zmieniać swoich postów
Nie możesz usuwać swoich postów
Nie możesz głosować w ankietach
fora.pl - załóż własne forum dyskusyjne za darmo
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group